T&D Materials manufactures and supplies premium quality Tungsten and Molybdenum vacuum evaporation products.
For years now vacuum evaporation techniques by means of electrical resistance heating are used for production of very different types of coatings:
- optical coatings (glasses, cameras, binoculars, etc.)
- decorative and wear-resistant coatings (fashion jewels, toys, Christmas decoration, lamps, etc.)
- reflective coatings (automotive lamps, reflectors, etc.)
- electrically conducting coatings (handy housings, etc.)
- general functional coatings (television screens, quartz oscillators, etc.)
The materials for vapor deposition sources must be electrically conducting for the purpose of electrical resistance heating. They should also have the lowest possible vapor pressures at high temperatures and the maximum possible melting points since the most substances are vapor deposited in the molten state.
We supply W, Ta, or Mo materials for evaporation boats, and evaporation coils.
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.