Tungsten & Molybdenum
Lighting Industry Applications
T&D Materials is committed to meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our customers through production and supply of cemented Tungsten Carbide products of various lengths, widths, and thicknesses. We custom fabricate these products according to customer drawings, specs, and requirements.
T&D Materials manufactures and supplies premium Tungsten and Molybdenum for lighting industry applications.
FOR GENERAL LIGHTING
- We supply Moly-redrawing and filament wires for making support and core wires in incandescent lamps.
- We supply MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current, ML wire/pins and ML/Ni pins for power supply in Halogen Lamps
- For high-density discharge lamps, we supply VM Tungsten for the flow of electrons, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current, ML-wire/pins for power and locating the inner bulb, pins for conducting current made of Ni/W/Ni.
- Rhenium Tungsten filament is available.
FOR AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING
- For automobile Halogen lamps, we supply Mo-dipped beam shields for restricting the light cone at H4 lamps, Mo/MY sleeves for attaching the spiral Tungsten filament leading-in pins, ML wire/pins or ML/Ni pins for power supply and conducting current, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current ant quartz glass lamps.
- For automobile high-discharge lamps, we supply thoriated W electrodes, ML wire/pins or ML/Ni pins for power supply, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current.
Custom fabrication is available upon request.
“Excellence Through Precision”
T&D Materials works relentlessly to ensure expectation-exceeding service through controlling our process end-to-end from the refining of raw materials to the highest level of purity, to delivering your completed, impeccably machined, finished goods.