Cutting Tools for End Mills and Bore Machining
Tungsten Carbide end mills are a type of milling cutter, a Tungsten Carbide cutting tool used in industrial milling applications. T&D Materials Manufacturing is a manufacturer and supplier of high-performance Tungsten Carbide end mills. We offer a wide variety of Tungsten Carbide cutting tools including end mills and bore machining products. T&D is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer. All products are sinter-HIP processed. This process ensures complete metallurgical integrity needed in high-performance end mill.
T&D Materials supplies coated and non-coated grade Tungsten Carbide cutting tools. These Carbide cutting tools are excellent for end mills and bore machining applications.
We supply coated and un-coated grade tools. Our end mills can be Gradient Structure gt-TiCN Coating,Nano Structure nc-TiAIN Coating, or High-Performance AITIN Coating.
Different shapes and custom fabrication of Tungsten Carbide end mills are available upon customer request.
Choose your desired Carbide end mills with various material compositions and properties.
We supply the following Tungsten Carbide cutting tools:
- Tool Nose of Cylindrical Flattened Carbide End Mill
- R Tungsten End Mill Nose
- Ball Nose Carbide End Mills
- 30 Degree Helical Angle Carbide End Mills
- 2-Teeth Carbide End Mills for Center Milling with One Tooth Overpass the Center
- 3-Teeth Carbide End Mills for Center Milling with One Tooth Overpass the Center
- 4-Teeth Carbide End Mills for Center Milling
- Carbide End Mills with 6 Teeth and Above not for Center Milling
- Common Twist Drills
- Multi-Purpose Twist Drill with Outer Cooling
- 3-Lip Drills
- Drills with Straight Flute
- Straight Shank
- Square and Straight Shank
- Radial Feed
- Radial, Aslant Feed Compensated with Helical Cutting
- Precision Class for Bores Machined with Reamers
- The Tooth-Like Angle of Taps
- Groove Milling by End Mills
- Side Milling by End Mills
- Profile Milling by End Mills