Tungsten & Molybdenum Parts and Components
Premium Manufacturer and Supplier
T&D Materials manufactures supplies premium Tungsten & Molybdenum products and parts, including components for industrial and consumer applications. You can count on T&D to not only deliver high-quality and precision but a fast and reliable service. It is our goal to offer our clients the best products at the lowest prices.
Uses of Tungsten
With Tungsten being extremely dense and having the highest melting point of any metal, there are virtually endless uses for this valuable material.
Tungsten can be used in the lighting industry for filaments, electric contacts and electrodes for arc welding, as well as greatly increasing the strength of alloys such as steel. Tungsten is also utilized in sporting goods such as fishing weights and sinkers, crankshaft balance weights in the automotive industry and other consumer-grade products. Tungsten is also found used in Tungsten Carbide cutting tools, the aerospace industry, ion-implantation, as well as medical imaging, nuclear medicine and radiation shielding.
Tungsten non-toxic, making it a very environmentally friendly material.
Uses of Molybdenum
Molybdenum, due to its high-density, strength and corrosion resistance, has premium value as an alloying agent for structural and stainless steels.
Molybdenum is also used in high-temperature applications such as the industrial furnace industry. You will also find Molybdenum in medical and automotive technologies, etc.
- Tungsten Products for Industrial Furnace
- Hot Zone Parts in Sapphire Growers
- Tungsten Molybdenum Rhenium Alloys
- Tungsten parts for MOCVD
- Molybdenum parts for MOCVD
Other Tungsten Products:
- Tungsten Rods
- Tungsten Wires
- Tungsten Plates and Sheets
- Tungsten Evaporation Boats and Coils
- Tungsten Crucibles and Tubes
- Tungsten Sputtering Targets
- Fabricated Tungsten Products
Other Molybdenum Products:
- Molybdenum Plates and Sheets
- Molybdenum Evaporation Boats
- Molybdenum Products for Industrial Furnace
- Molybdenum Sputtering Targets
- Molybdenum Crucibles and Tubes
- Molybdenum Special Shape Products
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.
For more information on Physical & Mechanical properties, Applications, Types, Dimensions, and Tolerances, please click the link below to view or download our detailed specifications document.