Tungsten & Molybdenum
T&D Materials manufactures and supplies high quality Tungsten, Molybdenum, Tantalum and Niobium products for furnace industry including Hot Zone, HIP Cylinders, Rotary Tubes, Heating Elements, Charge Carries, Shieldings, Formed Crucibles, Pressed Crucibles, Annealing and Sintering Boats, screws, rivets, bolts, sheets, rods, wire, plates, tubes, and more.
High-vacuum annealing and brazing imposes exacting demands on the purity and cleanliness of the furnace, on temperature uniformity and on the capability of achieving rapid-cooling.
Depending on the operating conditions and the products to be processed, metallic hot-zones and charge carriers made of Molybdenum and Tungsten are used.
- Vacuum brazing for aerospace applications (brazing repair of turbine blades, brazing of honeycombs>)
- Outgassing and clean annealing in electronics and medical technology
- Production of vacuum switches for power engineering
- Laboratory, production and special furnaces in development departments and in materials research
We supply the followings:
- Development, design and manufacture of complete hot zones for vacuum furnaces
- Replacement, rebuilding and upgrading of hot zones of existing vacuum furnaces (also replacing graphite hot zones with metallic hot zones)
- Heating elements, charge carriers and furnace boats for pusher furnaces
- Component manufacturing heating elements, radiation shields, charge carriers and accessories
- Spare parts and semi-finished products (plates, sheets, wires, rods, fasteners)
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.
For more information on Physical & Mechanical properties, Applications, Types, Dimensions, and Tolerances, please click the link below to view or download our detailed specifications document.