Tungsten & Molybdenum
For Lighting Industry Applications
T&D Materials manufactures and supplies premium Tungsten and Molybdenum for lighting industry applications.
FOR GENERAL LIGHTING
- We supply Moly-redrawing and filament wires for making support and core wires in incandescent lamps.
- We supply MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current, ML wire/pins and ML/Ni pins for power supply in Halogen Lamps
- For high-density discharge lamps, we supply VM Tungsten for the flow of electrons, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current, ML-wire/pins for power and locating the inner bulb, pins for conducting current made of Ni/W/Ni.
- Rhenium Tungsten filament is available.
FOR AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING
- For automobile halogen lamps, we supply Mo-dipped beam shields for restricting the light cone at H4 lamps, Mo/MY sleeves for attaching the spiral Tungsten filament leading-in pins, ML wire/pins or ML/Ni pins for power supply and conducting current, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current ant quartz glass lamps.
- For automobile high-discharge lamps, we supply thoriated W electrodes, ML wire/pins or ML/Ni pins for power supply, MY-ESS ribbon for conducting current.
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.