T&D Materials manufactures and supplies premium Rhenium Tungsten wire.
- Tungsten wire doped with Rhenium has a much better ductility and stability than pure Tungsten in high temperatures
- Chemical composition: W-3% Re wire, W-1% Re wire, W-5% Re wire, W-25%Re wire and W-26%Re wire
- Dia.: 0.01mm-13.5mm
- E-guns and E-tubes: superior level of straightness and resistance
- Thermocouple wire: can be used for temperatures up to 2,200 degree
- Probe needle: high rigidity
- TCD filament
Fine Tungsten-Rhenium wire
- Spools, Reels
- Cartons, cases, or according to customers’ requirements
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.
For more information on physical & mechanical properties, applications, types, dimensions, and tolerances, please click the link below to view or download our detailed specifications document.