Wire for Thermal Spraying
T&D Materials manufactures and supplies premium Molybdenum wire for thermal spraying.
Spraying Molybdenum wire is used as a thin coating on the surface of automobile components subject to wear, such as piston rings, gearbox synchromesh parts, selector forks, etc. Molybdenum wire is also sprayed onto machine parts such as bearings for repair purposes.
- pure Molybdenum, Mo>99. 95% , impurities< 0. 05% , each element content <0. 01%
- The weight of single wire is up to 18-25kg without any welded joint, which results in enhancing the efficiency and decreasing the operating costs.
- 3. 175mm, 2. 31mm,1.60mm and 1. 45mm
- 3. 175mm + / -0. 025mm or + 0 / -0. 05mm
- 2. 3mm–1. 45mm + / -0. 02mm + 0 / -0. 05mm
- >700-900N / mm2
Custom fabrication is available upon customer request.
For more information on Physical & Mechanical properties, Applications, Types, Dimensions, and Tolerances, please click the link below to view or download our detailed specifications document.