Cemented Carbide Surface Mining Products
T&D Materials manufactures and supplies various shapes, sizes, and dimensions of cemented Tungsten Carbide surface mining products.
Surface Mining Applications:
- Iron Ore
- Oil Sands
- Grader Blades for Haul Road Maintenance
- Surface Mining Drums & Tooling Systems<
- Tungsten Carbide Wear Protection — Easy to weld with many sizes available. Use on bucket lips, drill stabilizers, grouser bars, shovel protection, and dozer blade wear areas.
- Dragline Adapters and Teeth
- Shovel Adapters and Teeth
- Dozer Ripper Shanks
- Scarifier Blades — Carbide Tipped Conicals
- All Sizes of Crusher Tooling Shanks
- Teeth for Mine Drill Bits
- Top Hammer Drilling Tools
- DTH Drilling Tools
- Raise Boring Tools and Systems
- Rotary Drill Bits
Our Tungsten Carbide surface mining products are designed and manufactured with premium precision to increase productivity and long lasting durability. Custom fabrication is available upon customer request. We are able to produce to your exact needs and specifications.
Request A Quote for Complete and Accurate Pricing.
“Excellence Through Precision”
T&D Materials works relentlessly to ensure expectation-exceeding service through controlling our process end-to-end from the refining of raw materials to the highest level of purity, to delivering your completed, impeccably machined, finished goods.